Groundwater remediation is a quickly growing industry throughout the world. Contaminants found deep in the natural aquifer need to be removed effectively and safely. CAI provides designs and equipment for Groundwater Remediation Systems in the US for EPA superfund site cleanup, and
sites located throughout the US and overseas. While groundwater systems
are shipped worldwide, we install and maintain them locally in the Philadelphia, Southeastern
Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware regions.
- Our designs remove many contaminates such as VOC's (solvents), heavy metals and base metals
- Complete engineering and design services can be supplied to meet any design needs.
- To reduce installation cost and time, pre-engineered designs are available from
small flow rates to high capacity systems.
- CAI provides on-site equipment installation and service for a "hands-free"
solution, as well as complete systems designed and packaged for installation by others.
- Only high-quality equipment is used to ensure trouble free operation.
- Our long experience in groundwater remediation combined with our network of associated
engineering and construction specialists provides the expertise you need to solve your